randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 12, 2018 at 01:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill3 View Post
It sounds like the main pleasure is not from destroying it but from the imagined reactions of others. What sort of imagined reactions from others would you get (if any) if in your daydream you did not destroy anything but took good care of it?
When I daydream about the objects in a positive way and take care of them there's usually nobody else there. If there is then there's no real reaction. I might try to force myself to have more daydreams where I treat the object properly, and put some other people in there and try to see what reactions I can come up with for them.

If I could have this current obsession object, I definitely wouldn't abuse it. But, on another forum I'm on, I know there is someone on there that likes them, so I would probably post "lies" about me abusing it on there. I assume I'd get a reaction from them, and maybe some other people. Thing is I could do that now without it, if I lie about destroying it, I could lie about having one? I could but that just doesn't feel right, I don't think that would work.

It's so weird.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3