Bizi is bizi

Member Since Nov 2005
43.8k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Red face Dec 12, 2018 at 07:20 PM

we leave one week from today.
I am not ready.

I forgot to tell you that , or maybe I did tell you and forget.
anyway
Karen found out that I posted about her(did not write her name)
on the buzz feed site that I wrote about her condition.
I also said some personal things like I thought she was ocd and had an eating disorder.
Well today at lunch she really questioned me. She said do you think you are a doctor. I said no just a nurse. and that these were my opinion.

She said you can't diagnose. She went on and on I kept apologizing and she said she watched judge judy all the time people suing other people for stuff posted on facebook. So I asked her if she was going to sue me. She said no.She said that she was offended. I told her that I was not easily offended. I did not tell her that I avoid confrontation at almost all cost.
so I was really getting annoyed....after repeating her self several times I asked her if we would still be friends and she said yes.
I am glad that she doesn't know that I posted here her name.
oh well. I will have to be careful what I say to her.

I had good food today.
Lunch:

spaghetti meat balls over tabouli (I took half home) no noodles.

With a bowl of veggie soup which was very good!
For dinner:

Meat loaf with pizza sauce on top and steamed cauliflower,

A satsuma, type of orange that is very sweet and easy to peel and hardly any seeds.
2 small squares of chocolate, dark 80%

I am trying to tell myself that I am full but it is not working I am going to eat a fudge pop. And drink another water.

bizi

Edited to add that I finished my christmas bags/gifts so that is good. And filled up my 2 weeks worth of meds, so that is done yay! Got my nails done yesterday so they look nice clear gel and half some tips and acylic for repairs.
I work saturday but will get billing done and laundry as well finished on sunday. I need to dig out the warm gear....boots parka, wool socks, etc....
Think I will send christmas cards with my bills for this last set of billing.
My back is bothering me, think I will go to bed earlier than normal and see if a heating pad will help my back, maybe use the CBD cream and see if that helps.
My back has been bothering me when I stand for too long.
sigh

klonipin , 1mg at night,
4-5 peri-colace for chronic constipation

multi vit,, vit c, at noon, tumeric, caffeine at noon
PRN Remeron 15mg at night,
zyprexa10mg under tongue,
requip2mg.

Last edited by bizi; Dec 12, 2018 at 10:27 PM..
bizi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote