View Single Post
randomer123
Grand Member

Member Since Aug 2018
4 hugs
given
Default Dec 13, 2018 at 04:26 AM

I ended up having this daydream last night. It's a bit different, but similar. It didn't go as planned but it was definitely more positive. I had planned to be with some people, have the obsession object and not do anything to harm it, and see what happened then.

This is how it went:
I was with some people. This other guy came along with the obsession object and said he was going to do somethign really bad with it. I stopped him and took it off him. He said I can have it if it made me happy. So I did. He went away and I was left holding it. I showed the other people I was with but they didn't seem interested. I know I could have made them interested if I really wantetd to but that just didn't feel "true". I don't know.

There is something I have thought about which might be relevant but I'm not sure. When I want and object I can't have and I see/read about people abusing them, I do get upset a bit, and jealous. It also makes me a bit angry. So it could have been that reversed. But that doesn't explain why I feel the need to lie about things I do have. That doesn't make sense. Also the daydreams are just as negative as reading about other people doing things. There just doesn't seem to be any point to it. I don't know what I'm getting out of it.
randomer123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
Bill3