Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2014
172 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2018 at 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaroonAbalone View Post
Something's been on my mind for quite a while, and I want to know: Is it okay for someone who you're seeing to be messaging another friend of yours as much as he does to you or more even though there's nothing sexual?

P.S.:: I didn't stop talking to him because of her, it's because of a whole other reason not related to my friend! Just FYI~

In short, a close friend of mine and a guy I liked would always message each other whenever we weren't talking (in a friendly manner, I saw convos they had w/ each other and I know my friend. She knows her boundaries yet, I've realized, she doesn't recognize what's wrong at questionable times). I used to bring it up with her several times but she'd give me this blank expression like she was confused. Another friend of mine called me "insecure" because I said I was uncomfortable with what was going on, it was strange to me. I hate to admit, but I also did make my friend cry because after a few months, I got fed up and indirectly lashed at her (ex. stopped talking to her).

I remember not being loud enough when telling her I didn't like this situation. Ugh, I wish I had more confidence then. I just didn't know, I've never been in a real relationship and that was my first, so was I supposed to let it slide?

I would have been like , I thought we had something exclusive going on. You have to define that stuff up front. I would be devastated if I found out someone I was into wasn’t serious about me.
leomama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MaroonAbalone, MickeyCheeky, saidso