Always in This Twilight

Member Since Feb 2015
75k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2018 at 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemoncake View Post

I posted further up about fantasizing about buying a 400g block of cambozola. I love cheese and I can eat it on it's own. I'm expanding my horrizons and actually experimenting with a new one each week.At any rate I will be speaking Italian soon! But I don't generally buy mustard so don't think I've mixed the two. I made a roll today with just a single slice of gouda. It's not weird at all, but then i'm also the kind of girl who would eat roasted artichokes from a jar on their own...

The pharmacy I worked at had meal replacement drinks like Ensure. Perhaps you could try something similar like a protein bar or a shake if you haven't been eating well.

If you ever decide to go there, Swiss cheese with Dijon mustard on rye is good. Or cheddar with honey mustard on wheat.

That's a good idea re: some sort of nutritional shake. or I have stuff to make smoothies...I did just have some chips and salsa at a restaurant, so think I'm doing better in that area now. I think talking to T helped (as I think it was a psychological thing, like depression/sadness, leading to the not wanting to eat).

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty

Thanks for this!
SlumberKitty