East17
Veteran Member

Member Since Mar 2014
39 hugs
given
Default Dec 13, 2018 at 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoxieDoxie View Post
So I did say that to T a couple of weeks ago. I did not die from my suicide attempt many years ago and even though I have been suicidal and wanted to still die all this time there has been nothing great that has happened for me to stick around for. You hear things like "Why don't you hang around you never know what life might bring you or what will happen." So I decided to live and stick around. Well my outlook on life has not changed. I hate it every single day I wake up. Oh I have done a lot over the years but I still do not have any joy over being alive. If a bus hit me tomorrow I would be thankful.

I am suppose to be grateful for what I have. I am in a way. I am grateful I am not homeless but if I was I would definitely off myself.

He had nothing to say about all that. Sorry but no amount of medications is going to change how I feel. I have always felt this way all my life. Is this how everyone else feels or is it just me?
It's not just you who feels this way.... I attempted 4 years ago, have regretted that it didn't work ever since. In the intervening years there have been more lows than highs.

You are right in that no amount of medication is going to change how you feel - except perhaps to just 'numb' things, so you don't really feel any more - but that is no way to live; exist more like.

I wish I had an answer for you, but I'm still searching for one myself.
East17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
here today, MoxieDoxie, seeker33

Thanks for this!
here today, MoxieDoxie