DP_2017
Grand Magnate

DP_2017 has no updates.

5 yr Member
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 13, 2018 at 10:17 PM

I wont get into the session details much because it's personal but I had my final session with t. He ended up giving me TWO things that had meaning to us. He put them in a box and walked them to my car with me where we had our final hug.

I did pretty well... I sobbed the whole ride home but in session itself, very minimal tears. I wanted to focus on laughs and just casual stuff. We played a game and he agreed to a pic with me and my dog.

I had brought something I got specially made for my dog who passed but forgot to show him so I texted him after and he didn't reply until almost 9pm which is not like him at all... but I'm glad he did. He still seems very open to meeting up in 2 years and happily before if we cross paths, which is unlikely since we live so far away.

Something super odd though... not many of you know... but my mom is, well ******. She's never been kind or supportive to me and she randomly called me to night and said "How are you doing?" it took my by surprise (omg she is human!)
I told her I was ok and then she said "Did he ask you to keep in contact?" I said "No, there's rules. I'm not allowed to" and she replied with "Not even as friends? That's BS!" Totally amazing for 2 reasons... 1-- she has long FREAKED out at the idea of me even being friends with men... and now she was suggesting it and 2-- she's totally with me on my views of therapy rules.

All of that was weird, it made me feel like maybe I will have a weird and unexpected support through this.

I'm still really sad, I'm not sure it's hit me yet completely. I haven't deleted him from my phone but his phone, since its a work phone, is being turned in tomorrow. Just wanted to post here since many of you knew today was my day from hell... I probably wont be posting here much anymore though, without therapy to even talk about, but I will pop in from time to time to see what everyone else is up to.

Hugs from:
Amyjay, AnnaBegins, Anonymous43207, captgut, ChickenNoodleSoup, elisewin, growlycat, kecanoe, koru_kiwi, LabRat27, LonesomeTonight, Lrad123, MessyD, precaryous, RaineD, ScarletPimpernel, seeker33, SlumberKitty, Taylor27, unaluna