divine1966
Legendary Wise Elder

divine1966 Tired!!!

8 yr Member
1,274 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 08:10 AM

I honestly don’t understand how you can call it perfectly good relationship. Everything what you ever shared about him and two of you interacting sounds very unhealthy. Plus you two barely ever saw each other. You saw him once last year. And not much before that. Who even knows what he really was up to. Especially since he is a liar.

It seems like your expectations of normal relationship was very reasonable: don’t be married, come see me without me begging you, don’t lie, show me divorce papers etc he never met those reasonable expectations. He was never a good partner. Also honestly if you want someone to be with you, you can’t pressure them. He didn’t want to reconcile and didn’t want to visit. You don’t need to pursue men. You worth better than that

It also looks that what you wanted and thought was going on between you two, wasn’t really what was going on. If he was broken up with you and even returned his ring, you can’t consider yourself engaged or him your fiancée. Simply because you kept a ring, doesn’t make engagement real. I am not saying it’s right of him to block you and stop all communications in this unkind manner but he might sending a message that’s time to move on.

That long after break up no need to keep trying to rekindle it. I’d stop contacting him and try to find distraction to get through it.
divine1966 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
leomama, MickeyCheeky