Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by precaryous View Post
DP,

She kinda had a two year rule, too, where it was mostly me mailing her cards, etc. but now we have email contact.

Feelings are just so hard.

You have helped make PC a positive informative place and I’ll miss reading your posts. We will be here if you decide to pop in for a visit.
Was it hard for you do get through the 2 years? I probably could have mailed stuff to him during this time too but he is not gonna be a T anymore so that is an option I don't have Although he told me that in those cases, he wouldn't reply anyway.

Did you guys ever meet up or anything after or just the emails? I'm not sure what I will want in 2 years but like I said, he's so good about it. He really is. I even mentioned when we were laughing during our game that "See? in 2 years or so if we meet again, we can meet up and play this again" and he was like "yes! sure." So that was hopeful and he "liked" my dogs page on Facebook at my request so he can know if he passes away, which weirdly gives me comfort.

I hope he wont forget me... the weird thing is, I was his last client... at that company and potentially forever if he never goes back to therapy which is sounds like he has no interest in doing.

Also, thanks for the kind words. I've had many times where I felt unwanted or welcome here, but I've also met some nice people here, so I still stick around.

Hugs from:
LonesomeTonight, precaryous, Taylor27

Thanks for this!
LonesomeTonight, Taylor27, unaluna