Grand Magnate

Member Since Aug 2017
665 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xynesthesia View Post
Sad and abrupt ending but it sounds like the last session went quite well and it's good that he did not leave you with cutting off every option. As for participating on this forum, I have not been in therapy for quite a long time now and I still like to come here for all the interesting discussions and a bit of distraction I like your posts and the often unusual views and perspectives you tend to embody and the way you do not submit to unfair criticism - these are some reasons why I often respond on your threads. I am sure people would be interested in hearing how you are processing the end of your therapy and dealing with life in general. What I personally would not not do is using your mother as support if she has an extensive history of narcissistic type behavior toward you... but it may just be my preference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlumberKitty View Post
I'm sorry your therapy had to come to an end but I'm glad the ending went well and that there is a chance in the future for connection. I too like Xynesthesia would be interested in hearing how you process the end of your therapy.
Thanks you guys. Very kind words from you

Quote:
Originally Posted by precaryous View Post

I don’t think he will forget you.
I hope not. He has a crap memory but he has a few things I gave him and he says he will keep them. Plus I was his last client, and if he never returns to the field, the last ever. That has to be memorable.

Hugs from:
precaryous