View Single Post
sallegra

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 03:51 PM

Im sorry your going through this. I hope people can learn from this post. I have had ADHD since I was around 5. I’ve been on medicine for it and it’s not the solution.I’m 38 years old and I have 3 kids with 3 different women. I was married for 6years and I’ve been with my youngest sons mother on and off for 14 years. Theirs times when I feel like I’m in love and then theirs times I want to be we someone else. I’ve put so many women through heart aches because of this disease. I want you to know My kids mothers would tell you that I’m the best father they know. My kids always come before anyone. Im telling you this so, you can understand some of the actions that can happen from this disease. I’ve been divorced for ten years and my ex is still waiting for me. I wish I didn’t hurt anybody. I feel so bad about the destruction I’ve caused in everyone’s life.I wish that I didn’t feel this way. I’ve had 3 different doctors tell me the exact same thing that, to just stay were I’m at and deal with it. If I could give you any advice, it’s better that you move on. You don’t want to be with someone that will puts you through this type of life. How do you picture your life with kids and a husband? Do you want your kids to have to watch their dad be depressed because he feels trapped? Do you want your kids to have to grow up in an unstable environment? Please, really think about it. There is billions of people in this world. Theirs no reason you can’t find someone else and feel even more in love with someone else. We all have choices in life. Our choices dictates how our lives turn out. Please take care.
sallegra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
beauflow