View Single Post
BeastMan

Member Since Dec 2018
1 hugs
given
Default Dec 14, 2018 at 06:35 PM

I've been betrayed as well; just last month and I apologize if I'm a little curt here but that's due to my personality, nothing personal; I really think, leo, that either you are compromising on your standards when it comes to mates (this should be done realistically, of course) or you're aiming for higher value mates (in terms of the mating market). Whenever someone of greater mating value would be with you they are quite likely to ditch you because the relationship is not advantageous to them.

Hence, perhaps, you should focus on improving your own mate value (looks, charm, social position etc.,) and then go back into the mating market or aim for someone who is looking for the same thing but of the complimentary mate value as you.

In either case, leo, I think you should learn to live with your lonliness as well because there are no guarantees in this world. If you must be your own best asset then you should be that and this strategy also has the added benefits of giving you the best chances of thriving in whatever your environment becomes.

I'm sorry but that's how I view the world; brutal ground realities aren't easy to digest but they cannot be ignored. Hence, I would much rather embrace them and do what I can.

I hope my input helps and if I have offended you then I sincerely apologize, my intent was to be useful.

Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomama View Post
It’s been a month since I’ve been ghosted/discarded. My daughter is back in town and now I really wish my fiancé was here to help me but he’s gone without a trace. At the time we were in a relationship he had so much other stuff going on but now he’s free and he’s forsaken me.
BeastMan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
leomama, MickeyCheeky