View Single Post
Anonymous50384

Trig Dec 15, 2018 at 01:28 PM

Nobody knows what to do to help me and no ones cares.

I don't know what to do with my life. I'm back at square one. I was going to do a college prep course to study for the tabe test so I can get into trade school for office. But my therapist doesn't understand this, bc I've already been to college ( a long time ago) and I will have to drop out of DBT group to do it, which is helpful I guess. I honestly don't want to do the program anyway, the college prep.

I'm sick of dating these pieces of **** online. I'm done with dating right now. It's making me sick. "so what do you do. so what do you do? so what do you do" it's all they want to know pieces of ****ing donkey balls. Who the mother****ing **** cares what I do. It's not my identity. **** you.

A residential worker came over today and told me their schedule was changed and she is now my primary worker, instead of someone I like working with, and have been working with. No. Just no. I hate this program. I don't want her to be my primary worker. She talks too much. She tells me to clean my apt. like she's so much better. She's odd and weird.Please don't ask about why I'm in the program. It's no one's business. They randomly change things and I hate that there's no communication. I'm complaining on Monday.

I do not feel like I have a reason to live right now. My life is ****. I go to bed most nights feeling lonely as ****. Nobody helps me. I can't even help me. I'm sick of dealing with these issues.

Last edited by bluekoi; Dec 16, 2018 at 11:14 PM.. Reason: Add triggger icon.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous40643, Anonymous52222, Bill3, Fuzzybear, hvert, MickeyCheeky