View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 15, 2018 at 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnitChick View Post
Nobody knows what to do to help me and no ones cares.

I'm sick of dating these pieces of **** online. I'm done with dating right now. It's making me sick. "so what do you do. so what do you do? so what do you do" it's all they want to know pieces of ****ing donkey balls. Who the mother****ing **** cares what I do. It's not my identity. **** you.

I'm prob not going to be much help in saying this, but truer words haven't been spoken

I would rather talk about my passions and interests rather than boring *** work. I hate working with a passion. My only motive for going to school to learn web development is so I can build my own monetized websites or dropshipping stores that make money on autopilot so I don't have to work more than 10-20 hours per week so I can spend the rest of my time having fun. In a few years, I'm planning on being the next Tim Ferris where I have a 4 hour work week. Normal jobs are downright triggering for me and being forced to work 40+ hours per week in general feels like torture to me.

So yeah, I understand where you're coming from with this. About the only practical thing I can think of is to find meetups with people that share your interests so you can talk about stuff that interests you.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky