Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 15, 2018 at 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak482 View Post
This is so humiliating. I am 36 years old and cannot remember anything. I cannot remember passwords I changed 10 minutes ago. Not only humiliating, but scary. No one my age forgets this stuff except me. I won't write anything down, lest someone look around & find these & hack my accounts. Is there anything I can do to strengthen my memory so I stop being a complete blithering idiot?
in order to h ave accounts online you have to have email account. what I do is put a file in my email account for passwords and confirmations. I write an email to myself what the account is and what the password that goes with that account is. that way any time I forget my password because of my meds and such I just visit my email account.

my emoail account is something that I never forget...

obnoxious things like I brush my teeth every day or I watch the same tv show every day...

something that is part of my every day life.

i also tell at least one person what my password and account is (example my wife knows) that way when i forget some one else knows.

my suggestion is think about your life and what is that one thing you do every day (everyone has that one habit, hobby or behavior or routine that they do every single day) make your passwords something to do with that.

maybe go online during the same time every day so that that will jog your memory.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky