Buffy01 has no updates.

5 yr Member
9,664 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 16, 2018 at 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by motogypsy View Post
Over the last few months thing have felt as though they have gone down hill, despite all the good things that have happened.

I work third shift, but when I started my antidepressant, I figured out that I could run perfectly fine off of 5-6hrs of sleep and not be tired, but I've hit a really really tough patch of depression and it feels like I can't escape it.

I have trouble pulling myself out of bed, I've let household chores go for days at a time until I force myself to do it, I've had trouble making myself eat, I've had to literally force myself to interact with my family, to go to work, etc.

I have tried to make myself workout but it doesn't hardly ever work, I feel exhausted mentally all day long and its really taking a toll. I have constant headaches and feel overwhelmed by life in general.

At first I thought maybe I'd just gotten lazy, but it's really not even that, because I have all these ideas for stuff I WANT to do, but it's like as soon as I leave my house, I go into this spaced out mood and want to just return home.

I've sat in my kitchen staring out the window for hours...it felt minutes but my fiance sort of shakes me out of it and tells me how long I've been there and I just feel lost. I have no idea for goals or where to start at making changes or what even to do.

I've tried talking to my doctor but he hasn't really been helpful, he's the third one to tell me just to keep forcing myself to do the things I have to and to make myself workout, but when I can't even drag myself out of bed...???? What do I do?

Has anyone experienced this? What did you do to get out of it?

I have applied to plenty of other 1st-2nd shift jobs or any job that would allow me to work during the day because I thought maybe it was just the third shift but I've had no luck. (Not many jobs around here)
I completely understand how you feel! I do the same.
Buffy01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote