View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 17, 2018 at 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffy01 View Post
That was so horrible to do.

Pretty mild compared to some of the crap I did when I was that age.

Probably the most evil think I ever did as a kid was made another kid's life a living hell over a Magic: The Gathering card.

See, thanks to my worthless cumdumpster of a mom lying to the police telling them I assaulted her all because I finally got tired of her lies and abuse (and had the courage to stand up to her!) having me carted away in handcuffs as a 10 year old, I ended up in the foster care system for a couple years.

While there, since I didn't have my precious books and video games, I took a liking to trading cards (Magic: The Gathering and YuGiOh). Me and one of the foster kids would scrounge up change and go to garage sales and flea markets and find cheap cards for sale. I lucked out and stumbled upon the Black Lotus card that somebody threw out in a garage sale for $2, which is considered to be the rarest and most powerful card to date. In fact, the card can run between $1,000 to well over 10 grand depending on it's condition.

Anyways, we had a group of people we would play cards with and we later started playing for each other's rarest card. One day, I decided I would play my foster brother for his card and lost. He won my Black Lotus as a result. I proceeded to beat the **** out of him until he was crying begging me to stop. When the foster parent found out what happened, he took all of our cards away. I then, tormented him every single day when the foster parent left for work. I would verbally harass him because he was a crybaby. I would tell him nobody loved him and his family didn't want him back. I made his life a living hell for daring to take my precious cards away because of his pathetic whining. This lasted until he was discharged several months later.

People prob think I was a monster but the foster kids that were with me before him treated me the same way all because I'm white and they were black, and my mother flat out abandoned me to the system so I gave zero ****s at that point.

You try to take away one of the few things that bring me joy after everything else has been taken from me I will make you suffer. Simple as that.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote