View Single Post
cryingontheinside
Magnate

Member Since Jul 2014
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2018 at 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedsdead View Post
This is quite embarrassing for me to ask so I'm asking here.. im very nervous about going to my doctor as it is so intimate!!

I was sleeping, when my partner woke me and began to kiss me. We then began to have sex, but I could not understand what we were doing. It was like my brain had completely glitched, I suddenly had no idea what sexual intercourse was and felt I had no idea on what to do. I enjoyed it, it felt good... but I couldn't understand what was happening or how long it was going to last etc..
When we stopped.. I went to the bathroom and I still felt that way while cleaning up for 5-10 minutes or so.
After, I began to cry because it scared me so much, I couldn't explain to him what had just happened and he said maybe I was just still asleep.

I have never experienced anything like this, I'm almost 30 and it really scared me!!!

Should I be concerned? Or is my anxiety playing up and I should forget it?

Thanks in advance
I've never heard of this before but if it was me i would go to the doctors and i don't think you have any reason to be embarrassed at all . i also dont think your husband did anything wrong . you was awake and participating , he was not aware of what memory problem was going on with you . i hope your doctor can give you a good answer .
cryingontheinside is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote