View Single Post
nottrustin
Grand Magnate

Member Since Jan 2014
375 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2018 at 02:34 PM

Ugh. I know the isn't an answer to this but I am frustrated and need to vent.

I see Emdr T on Tuesdays She sees clients Tuesday-thursday. She mentioned 2 weeks ago that she would be on vacation all Christmas week and would be back the day after new years. Since she felt bad that her Tuesday clients would not see her for two weeks straight she was considering seeing them that Friday. She needed to check with her husband to make sure her husband would be home to care for their 3yo. I get that he is a college professor and normally works on Fridays but would be on break. Last week she said she asked him and he didn't really give her an answer. Today she sent me an appointment reminder for tomorrow. I asked her the plans for the week of new years. She said she doesnt she know asked again but he has been so caught up with work stressors that he still hasn't answered. However she texted him again.

Now granted it is still a couple weeks away but I need to plan. Do I need to white knuckle my way through the holidays for 2 weeks or 1? Part of if my frustration is that T could just decide on a whim when she would see people and had nobody to worry about checking with.

If he can't/doesn't want to I wish he would say so. Ugh..

Last edited by nottrustin; Dec 17, 2018 at 04:21 PM..
nottrustin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
coolibrarian, LonesomeTonight, RaineD