View Single Post
Anonymous48672

Default Dec 17, 2018 at 09:19 PM

Emily, I'm with you that I always had an intuitive sense even as a little kid, that all this "fiber" people and doctors told me to eat, was actually doing me more harm than good. And still today, doctors knowingly miseducate their patients b/c the research that fiber is BAD and TOXIC is in every medical journal that exists.

I LOVE reading medical journal studies and articles and reports from doctors who aren't afraid to call out their colleagues as liars. And they are liars, doctors who give out bad advice without even considering their patient's health and well-being.

We have to advocate for ourselves no matter what, especially with doctors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Fox Seaton View Post
The more I read the more terrified I become. I feel like I have taken on a second job just trying to glean the reality of what is actually good for you. I am actually grateful for the internet because at least you now have an option to check out anything.

But I am glad I found that book. My "gut" was always telling me that fiber didn't do anything for me but I didn't listen because of the "experts" telling me otherwise. Now I know.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote