View Single Post
Elio

Member Since Sep 2006
8,779 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 17, 2018 at 11:26 PM

This is my 3rd Christmas with my T. The first year I got her a card game that I thought she'd really enjoy based on a comic set I had shared with her and she liked. I was really nervous as it was the first gift I gave her. She was working at a clinic with a large health center. I was not sure if she was even allowed to get it. It was a kick starter. I ordered it really early and it was supposed to arrive by Dec 1. It was late and didn't arrive until the middle of Jan. That year, every time I turned I found something I wanted to give her.

Last year, I didn't even think about it until Dec. At first, I wasn't sure if I would get her anything, then the younger parts started pointing things out. I ended up getting her 3 separate gifts, one from each of my younger parts - a remote control car for age group 4-6, magnetic thinking putty, and a jigsaw puzzle.

This year, again I wasn't sure I would get her anything. I did settle on a book about micro terrariums and a Groupon for a class at a terrarium shop. I'm not sure if I should have got it or not. I'm also now in a weird place where I'm not sure if I got her something because not getting her something would be just as weird as getting her something.
Elio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
SlumberKitty