View Single Post
Anonymous50384

Default Dec 18, 2018 at 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanSunburn View Post
Way to go on taking the test! Even placement tests can be pretty nerve wracking, so definitely pat yourself on the back for following through!

I hope you feel better soon!

And personally, I never had the patience for knitting (or the wherewithal to struggle through fixing my mistakes, especially if they were more than one row back). I prefer crocheting, but I'm a fan of anyone that enjoys fiber arts of any kind! Maybe I should look for a knitting and crochet group in my area... How did you find yours, KnitChick?
Hi RomanSunburn, thank you for the encouragement and well wishes.

I found it through a knitting group I used to go to, but didn't click with it. I learned from them though, that there's a newish yarn store in my city, and that's where the group is hosted. You should look on ravelry.com. Look through their groups and see if anything comes up for your area. That's how I found the first group. It's worth a shot! Also sometimes meet up dot com has knitting groups too. Or google crochet / knitting groups in your area. OR (omg, wow, so many options to try!) you could check your local library system. Sometimes libraries have knitting and crochet groups (the ones in my area do)!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
RomanSunburn