View Single Post
Anonymous50384

Default Dec 18, 2018 at 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyCrafter View Post
This is a Fantastic idea, Knitchick!! I am joining in cos my writing the goals I want to achieve isn't working, LOLOL I lose track of time because of my depression and cptsd and that really sucks.

My problem is fatigue. Most of my childhood is repressed and I know that takes up tons of energy. I have health problems so I have to force myself to go to the store once a week. I am exhausted when I get back home.

All righty then! I really need to get my apartment cleaned up. I do a little when I can. Some days I have to just sit and veg because if I don't, I pay for it and am just miserable. I have been writing some; I am polishing up two essays about my background, my acting out and how I have gotten better to post on my blog. Hopefully, it will be good enough to sell. I am determined to get myself out of poverty.
Hi HappyCrafter, nice to see you here! Yes, join. And welcome.

It sounds like you know yourself very well. Like when you said "Some days I have to just sit and veg because if I don't, I pay for it and am just miserable." This is good to know about yourself. And to remember to be kind to yourself when your priorities and interests conflict (i.e. rest VS cleaning up).

I think you are a good writer. You have a personality and style that shines through, and when I say shines, that's true too. You are quite positive!

I think it's wonderful that you are trying to get yourself out of poverty. Keep learning and reading about that situation. There's a lot there and it's totally systemic. Btw, I'm trying to get myself out of poverty too. I have a plan of going to school, and I'm finally able to get the support I have needed for a long time. Do you get support at all from organizations (mental health, low income, etc)? Do you have that kind of thing where you live? They can come in handy. They have for me, anyway.

Anyway, welcome.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote