Thread: Being a victim
View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Dec 18, 2018 at 09:09 PM

@amandalouise There was no crime. As I stated I have screenshots of her publicly admitting CPTSD -
and sometimes it is seen as NPD. She has no evidence of anything except the letters I mentioned. I did not stalk this woman, she was extremely paranoid, as long as I had known her she had extreme paranoia. As I mentioned we lived in a small town with one main road. She claims stalking on a day I was at work. I am guessing it was at night and she saw a vehicle like mine, very common Tahoe, and in her mind somehow thought it was me.

Simple as that, this process you’re speaking of in America, there was no investigation of anything, no evidence, she just went to police department made claims and I’m arrested. A friend of mine tells me her mother was the same way and the only reason her father never got arrested is because his brother was the sheriff and knew how her mother was. So unfortunately what you stated is not the case! She made some claims that were identical to what she told me her ex husband did to her and with no evidence nor investigation I get arrested.

Anyway, I was actually looking for insight as to her believing I did the things to her that her ex husband did? If there could have been a trigger somewhere that flipped a switch and all of a sudden I become him.
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
amandalouise