View Single Post
will19
Grand Magnate

Member Since Oct 2012
1,101 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 18, 2018 at 11:51 PM

A fairly busy day today. The company paid for lunch today but it was a disappointment. In fact, it was more like a joke! They paid for having a taco and ice cream truck come to the place. And it wasn't going to start until 12:30, which is very late for some, who start at 5 or 6 AM. The ice cream truck came first and it wasn't much of anything. The taco truck didn't come until 12:40. That truck was not able to handle the crowd that we had. I was in the middle of the line and it took almost a whole hour to get food! And I got mine because the food was ready for someone else, and that other person must have given up. Geez!

Another issue at work is that there's this one guy who will be leaving by the end of this week. He has been giving me crap. He slapped me in the rear end. He figures he can do anything he wants because his days are numbered and he has something else lined up. Oh, hurry up and leave already!

Nothing much after work. At least the pool area was nice tonight, so that made me feel better.

Hugs from:
Sunflower123