View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 19, 2018 at 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StreetcarBlanche View Post
Will I ever again resort to that horrid fizzy drink you have to mix in 16 ounces of water then guzzle and wait up to 8 hours for it to soften your poo to liquid that shoots out of you for a good 3-5 hours after an anxious 8 hour wait (I've done this, it was traumatizing). .
Shutter.

I say this a lot but no one listens, when we get out of the dark ages of medicine, which we are in now, there will be a reckoning that all medical issues really are highly complex and individual. People will be taught from an early age to pay attention to their bodies and what does and doesn't work for them. Hopefully a simple test will tell people what is going on. I just sent in a sample of my "poo" to a company to test it for gut bacteria. Hopefully that will inform future decisions.

Right now the "medical" authorities push the same thing working for everyone because that keeps the "medical" system around as a thing. It also allows employers to appear to care about your health while demanding you ignore it for their work.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote