View Single Post
Anonymous45521

Default Dec 19, 2018 at 05:41 AM

[QUOTE=Mountaindewed;6371291It’s just they are just always finding stuff wrong. I never even have pain except from clenching. Often it feels like they just pull this stuff out of their butt. It only started when the new dentist started. Before the old dentists never found much of anything. Now suddenly I’m having tons of issues.[/QUOTE]

Yup. I know that sometimes these issues are judgment calls and they feel they must tell me, but it is my suspicion that these "areas of decay" are simply areas that will take years to form a cavity. That everyone at anytime has "areas of decay".

I have tons of insurance (regular insurance that covers dental and dental insurance) and every flipping time I go... I get a 100 bill for something they say wasn't covered. It is insane.

Not only has my last dentist NOT sent the treatment plan, they haven't sent the x-rays I asked for. That is suspicious right there. One dentist told me I needed a root canal so I asked of the x-ray and you don't need to be a dentist to see when there is NO infection. But I sent that to another dentist and they confirmed I didn't have an infection.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote