Human

Member Since Apr 2014
1,262 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 19, 2018 at 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandalouise View Post
its my understanding we dont get to know publicly if any action is taken when we report violations of any kind including the ignore list. thats an administrative issue and is dealt with between the mods and who ever.

that said any time I have a question about something I have reported I know I can pm a mod to see if its been addressed or not, and how.
I meant that I had reported responses from someone on ignore, to myself, asking them to be removed because I had the person on ignore and they were circumventing, and the posts were never removed and the person continued responding to me through Tapatalk or elsewhere.

What if I fall? Oh, my dear, but what if you fly?

Primary Dx: C-PTSD and Severe Chronic Treatment Resistant Major Depressive Disorder
Secondary Dx: Generalized Anxiety Disorder with mild Agoraphobia.

Meds I've tried: Prozac, Zoloft, Celexa, Effexor, Remeron, Elavil, Wellbutrin, Risperidone, Abilify, Prazosin, Paxil, Trazadone, Tramadol, Topomax, Xanax, Propranolol, Valium, Visteril, Vraylar, Selinor, Clonopin, Ambien

Treatments I've done: CBT, DBT, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Talk therapy, psychotherapy, exercise, diet, sleeping more, sleeping less...
seesaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
amandalouise

Thanks for this!
amandalouise