Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
blue592
blue592 has no updates.

10 yr Member
Default Dec 19, 2018 at 11:22 AM

I have a week off of work next week for Christmas. At first I was really excited since I just moved to a new neighborhood and can’t wait to explore it but now I all of the sudden feel nervous. I’m nervous about being lonely. I’ve been feeling very lonely lately and wanting to spend time with people I love, who don’t have time for me. My best friend never has time for me. The man I’m in love with never has time for me. My mom never has time for me. All my other close friends live a long distance away. Yeah I could try and make friends but that’s hard, and it doesn’t make me feel that feeling I want to feel. That feeling of being in the presence of people who understand you, who you trust, and who you can relax with because you know them so well and you know you can be yourself and you just love them. It’s different from hanging out with a person you don’t know very well, which often makes me feel MORE lonely. I guess I’ll be spending yet another bunch of days all alone. Any tips for making the most of alone time? I honestly feel like I’m an expert at this at this point, but how do I get around the self-pity and all overall loneliness?
blue592 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Anonymous45521, MickeyCheeky