View Single Post
tevelygo

Member Since Feb 2018
26 hugs
given
Default Dec 19, 2018 at 11:22 AM

OK, so I'm past the heavy overemotional phase. My period finally returned after skipping two full cycles. Returned with quite the rebound effect... weird. O_o But I feel more normal overall, I'm just incredibly low on energy as a result of going through all that and going through the final negative experiences and emotions I had to face along with resolving the situation(s) causing them. That was extremely hard work...

As part of that, I went through the most ever negative emotional stuff in my life so far even though I thought I'd gone through quite some negativity before... O_o That lasted about 2 months... I've just barely left it now, or started leaving it. During it, initially I first just had to go through long moments of the most hopeless feelings about how to go on in life, really giving a challenge to my reasoning capacity to find counterarguments, then I had to rectify some bad situations with people that I was stuck in without noticing before. That was quite the challenge to my emotional control and the remaining parts of my vitality.

Past those situations now... set myself for a more constructive direction overall. So let's call this phase some kind of recovery phase... with real low energy... ugh. What I said about clearer thoughts and more openness to people around me, that does hold. (Except I am currently wary of trying to enter any closer relations. I expect that to be temporary and protective in a good way though.) I am trying to be even more outside my head now. No distraction, if it means I just get to feel the low energy viscerally, so be it, then I'll be ok with lying down a few extra hours every day. I've returned to my sports training however! After extra rest/sleep I can go out and do that. Or go and get other errands sorted... Still hard to do this with the extra low energy.

Any suggestions for dealing with such low energy? This isn't apathy, I'm not apathetic anymore, it's just... simply low energy, exhaustion from all the emotional fights and stuff. It's so strongly physical that I feel like I'm recovering from physical illness. I don't mind the recovery period of illness so much because you can just rest while no longer feeling so bad, but I'm curious about any input about how to manage it better/faster (lol)... Because I'd like to not just literally lie in bed all day, I do still have obligations to meet too; I need to keep up at least for the most important ones while dealing with leftover negative feelings, mostly just sadness by now really.

Wish me luck further please. And thanks for any suggestions.
tevelygo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky