junkDNA endless ocean landing on an endless desert

10 yr Member
8,149 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ididitmyway View Post
@Junk Did it help you? I mean, did you feel validated and supported when you saw it on the website?
hmm... I think back then (as this was almosy 9 years ago now) I felt very conflicted still. still was very confused about the whole thing and also still felt massive regret for telling someone what was happening

today.. when I read the 2 posts about my situation.... certain words feel extremely validating. they used the words that the Board director used.. such as "abusive in nature" and that he put us in "dangerous situations" with people we did not know

when the news paper published 2 article about former t and his suspension and license being revoked.... people commented on the article. one of my biggest mistakes was reading those comments

they said I seduced him for his money... that he would never do such things. former patients... colleagues... family friends.. they all denounced my story. and even tho I was only called Patient X... it was devastating to my psyche

Hugs from:
atisketatasket, chihirochild, Ididitmyway, Out There, precaryous, Spangle, unaluna