View Single Post
Open Eyes
Legendary Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2011
21.3k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 11:50 AM

I am so sorry that you are having this challenge and finding out first hand how a person's false accusations can cause so much damage. It's true that the wheels of justice spin slowly and in the meantime can drastically change someone's life. While I did not experience your specific situation I did suffer a lot of damage and loss due to a neighbor that was very negligent about containing their dog even though I had made it clear even with working with the dog warden that they had to keep their dogs from coming onto my farm property. Well, I had thought my neighbor finally got the message and unfortunately, when his containment system failed, he did not fix it but chose to wait until I left my farm to work I would not see he was letting his dog out and it was running loose onto my property. That resulted in damaging most of my horses and ponies that cost me over $30,000 in veterinary expenses and because I used these animals in my business, it ruined that too and in turn ruined my credit and even though I fought back and tried to sue, I did not get the justice I deserved and my entire life was changed. So I know how someone else can cause a great deal of damage to your entire way of life on so many levels. That is how I developed the ptsd challenge I have. My lawyer told me not to talk about how I struggled with PTSD because it would be used against me to the opposing side's advantage and my lawyer did not want me to experience that because my lawyer told me it would be extremely cruel. In my challenge it was nine years before I got to actually get to see court proceedings that would lead to a court date.

What you are dealing with IMO is more than ptsd, I think this individual may also have some additional challenge as well.
Open Eyes is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote