View Single Post
vishva8kumara

Member Since Oct 2016
44 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 12:26 PM

I don't have much to complain. It was all free of charge and provided off government taxes I paid early on.

The toilets and bathroom was ****** that I had to be careful to not touch anything in there unless absolutely necessary. It was partly the fault of other patients. I have chosen the squatting pot because the seat comodes were always wet. This was particularly difficult with my ocpd.

There was this one guy who was snoring so loud that I regretted not bringing ear plugs.

There was only one mean doctor who I met at the last day. She was speaking to my mom who came as the guardian. Even though I was voluntary, she was telling my mom that I was not fit to take decisions behalf of myself. The other doctor explained the same to me that I should take time to calm down before taking big decisions.

The food was not my type. I had multigrain bread and cheese wedges as backup. And my friends, mom and sister brought food that was enough.

I was dying for a smoke the whole time.

All other doctors, nurses and other staff was awesome.

There was one exercise machine and lots of board games. TV reception was ******.

We were expected to go outside with the female ward for activities every morning. There was a garden with a pond with fishes in the middle. Most other patients were not much salient or had terrible short term memory. They seemed to be over medicated.

Meds:
Lexapro 30mg, Seroquel 200mg
vishva8kumara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote