View Single Post
amandalouise
Wise Elder

Member Since Mar 2009
884 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 05:23 PM

I have a question... you posted you are on house arrest. how did you get permission to come online to post here? people on house arrest dont get to use computers and other devices that allow being on the internet because they could be talking about the case, or continuing to do what ever they are accused of doing. ..( in your case you are accused of online stalking and in person being violent according to your posts).. so how is it that you while under house arrest are able to be online posting about the case?

special permission to use internet devices comes with special monitoring systems so that the court / police department that placed you on house arrest gets transcripts of your internet activities.

my point is maybe things are not as hopeless as it feels. if while you are under house arrest for violence and stalking and you still have access to the internet / coming online to post and free reign to post about the case that tells me either things are not that bad and everything will be going in your favor. or they are hoping you will use the internet to do what you are doing.... talking about what you are accused of and end up incriminating yourself....

reason I know about house arrest is because as a college student I worked in a domestic violence program as a volunteer. many of the abusers got placed on house arrest instead of taking up jail space that was limited.

since you have internet access my guess is the case is in your favor. they dont allow internet access to those they believe did the stalking and violence.

my suggestion is contact your lawyer. have a meeting with them and find out exactly how the case is going, what you need to do and above all make sure your internet time is not going to end up being used against you for discussing the case here or anywhere else.
amandalouise is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote