View Single Post
DazedandConfused254

Member Since Jul 2017
333 hugs
given
Default Dec 20, 2018 at 05:43 PM

I have been having numerous recurring dreams about attending my old high school, even though I am a second year grad student at my university. These dreams have come up during the summer, one involving a disco-like party at my high school, another where I started to attend high school classes to earn college credits, and last night I had a dream about getting lunch at a newly expanded food court and attempting to make friends many years removed from my actual high school years. I typically do not think about my high school years, as most of my best memories have been made in the last 6 years at my college, and even more so in the last year and a half of grad school.

I guess one explanation is that these dreams signify a longing for my “true” friends from my hometown due to a declining social life at my uni, with my best friends moving away, others were fake friends which hurt my self-esteem, so maybe I actually ponder my high school years more than I consciously think? What do you think PC? Could this be a sign for me to try harder to reconnect with more of my true, possibly stronger friendships that I developed during high school or even earlier on in my life?

"If you can dream it you can do it!" ~ Walt Disney
DazedandConfused254 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky