Thread: Being a victim
View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Dec 21, 2018 at 01:00 AM

@amandalouise 1. I never said I was accused of online stalking, I am accused of stalking, and aggravated stalking by someone who was severely traumatized and mentally ill caused, or at least played a part in PTSD, by an ex husband. What do you think it would do to a woman that has never been exposed to any sort of drug lifestyle and her husband starts forcing her to have sex with strangers while he watched for crack cocaine, what do you think that would to an innocent woman’s mind? 2. I am on house because of medical conditions that require surgeries. 3. I have no limitations to my house arrest other than I can’t leave unless it is to see an attorney, doctor, get meds, or court. All that being prohibited to use the internet and all the other you’re talking has nothing to do with me. I’m on house arrest instead of being in jail because my health is in such a way I pose no threat to anyone whatsoever. That was the case even when the accusations were made. BTW, there was no investigation, no questioning, just a woman saying so and so did this or that, with no evidence mind you and I get charged!

Last edited by skatkats; Dec 21, 2018 at 01:15 AM..
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
amandalouise