View Single Post
Turtle_Rider
Legendary

Member Since Sep 2015
2,146 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 22, 2018 at 08:46 AM

I'm not sure whether this is an eating disorder or not. Ever since I was a child, I've been a picky eater. I don't like a lot of food, especially greens and food with too much soy sauce. Now as an adult, I'm trying to eat those food I dislike because I realize my diet consists of junk food and mostly meat (which are more costly). But I always have trouble with that. I always feel nausea. Even if I think and try to remember the food taste and smell. I haven't threw up yet, but almost come close multiple times.

I can eat for a very small amount and I have to drink a lot to swallow them. I can't eat too much because I know I'm going to throw up for doing so. It only happens on food I dislike and hate.

I'm also very thin even though I've never done any diet in my life. My BMI is around 16 something. I think this might be because lack of nutritious food I refused to eat.

I've forced myself to eat those food for almost a year. No significant progress at all. I ate a few type of greens I used to refused, but in a small amount and sometimes I forget to. I'm still avoiding those food with too much soy sauce. I'm kinda feel frustrated.
Turtle_Rider is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Skeezyks