View Single Post
mulan
Poohbah

Member Since Mar 2013
3,220 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 22, 2018 at 09:09 PM

I call it anxiety because it feels like anxiety. But anxiety is a symptom of something bigger. As hard it is for me and I am very ashamed of it there is something laking about my judgement and thinking. My mental abilities haven't been right in a long time, and I just feel they keep getting worse. To be truth they have never been good. I can't just drescribe how I feel, but it's anxiety, plain feelings, desinterest, emotional disconection. It happens a lot to me being unable to built long sentences and to find words. There are days my sense of wrong and right gets messed up, it's not just the emotional sense, the cognitive too, everythings gets blured, my previous knowledge and experiences are unacessible to my concious mind. I stand in the middle of nowhere like I never exhisted before, it feels like tiredness, but worse.
Today has been a particular symptomatic day. I know, it is worriesome. Depression and anxiety dont feel like this, old people with dementia maybe.
I have the strange sensation of feeling to calm and to uptight at the same time.
Is this I am afraid will interfere with my professional life. And I know you are thinking someone like this shouldn't be having responsability with other people life's.
mulan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Yzen