View Single Post
butterfly_angel

butterfly_angel has no updates.

10 yr Member
Default Dec 23, 2018 at 01:14 PM

I just wanted to update you guys, my therapist and I are beginning to work through things (which will continue after the holidays) and I've found a few helpful workbooks/journals, of which I was able to order two online witha gift card I forgot I had :-) So there's that, but I'd still like to sort through my feelings on here and get your support and feedback. It's going to be a long road working through the grief and moving towards healing and acceptance. I'll post more in another post. And just a quick note about staying busy and distracting myself, I did this and have pushed my feelings aside for the last six years instead of coping with how I feel & so it's caught up with me. No, while staying busy helps as a distraction, I need to acknowledge and work through my grief in order to start to move forward.

Current Meds/Supplements
Wellbutrin XL 300mg, 100mg of 5-HTP, B-Complex Vitamin, & 2000mg Omega-3 fish oil in AM, Melatonin 6mg at bedtime

I've literally tried just about everything from A(mbien) to Z(oloft, just ask me if you have questions about my experiences!
butterfly_angel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Innerzone

Thanks for this!
healingme4me