Grand Poohbah

Member Since Apr 2015
1,667 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 23, 2018 at 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Bird View Post
I'm doing well. Today was the last day of classes for the fall semester. I just have to go in next week to take a final exam in my Intro to Social Work class, should be no problem.

Saw my therapist, she's going to update my doctor on my voices and psychotic symptoms to see if there's a weight neutral AP I can take, or one I can take PRN. I hate the term "psychotic" It just has such a negative connotation. So does anything with Schiz in it. My dx is Schizoaffective bipolar. It's great how people are so much more open about depression and anxiety nowadays but there's still a looooong way to go.

Anyway, in regard to the eating disorder, I'm doing pretty good. I have been cooking more and am able to keep away from restricting or bingeing. I see the nutritionist my psychiatrist referred me to next week. That should be interesting.
I don't like the term psychotic either. Society has made it seem evil when it's not at all. I have had psychotic symptoms, too, and lately because the antidepressent I am taking isn't working and my depression symptoms are out of wack.

Doesn't help it's the anniversary of my sister's death either. I was thinking a lot about her and crying, missing her so...Here is a pic of her:

Medications: Risperidone-1 mg.daily, Propranolol-20 mg. daily, Gabapentin-600 mg daily, Melatonin-3 mg. at bedtime, Nicotine Lozenges-2 mg., Vape Liquid-3 mg., One A Day Vitamins,

Hugs from:
Blue_Bird

Thanks for this!
Blue_Bird