View Single Post
Sporty McDaniel

Member Since Nov 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Dec 24, 2018 at 02:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Só leigheas View Post
This is the second hardest forum for me to post/respond in. The first is SoA for obvious reasons.

I come here and I read, very rarely do I leave any trace that I've been around. I read something that relates to me and I say, "I don't talk about that" and I leave the forum entirely. Once I leave, I don't come back around for a while. Once I come back, the same story repeats itself. Kinda sucks since, out of every forum, I need to talk here the most for a couple reasons. One, where else can I talk about this stuff? Two, who else but those here will understand what I have to say?

Still, I can't bring myself to speak. I can't bring myself to admit things I'm sure happened, and I deny things that have no witnesses because denial is easier. I feel that statement is admission that I know it's real. But I don't. I don't know if it's real. I don't know if anything at all in my life is real. I'm so ****ing confused all of the time. I just want some clarity. More than that, I want my mind to know peace. I just want to know peace.

Sounds like you've been the victim of an expert gaslighter.

One day I decided I was going to know what I know and remember what I remember. Ain't nobody can tell me what happened was nothing at all. It was more than I could handle and still amazes me. It was real. They don't want you to really know what happened to you because they want to get away with it, you know.
Sporty McDaniel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MtnTime2896

Thanks for this!
MtnTime2896