View Single Post
Anonymous55879

Default Dec 24, 2018 at 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedsdead View Post
Hopingtrying!!! hello!! Lovely to see you around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zedsdead View Post
I'm not working at the minute, my son with special needs got very sick this past summer and I ended up missing 3 days.. they dropped my hours from 40 hours a week to 8 !! 3 months ago I left, got some income support and am job searching right now. (Added stress)

With my son having a severe delay and the extra struggle of my other 2 children, the youngest being 2.. it's so difficult to get out and do anything!! .

I guess I feel worse that it seems everybody around me has a social life and I worry that there is something wrong with me!
I really think that your not having a social life is because you are a single mom without extended family you can count on. Young children leave little time to socialize, especially when you put them first and you do. Be patient, they won't be so young for long. That you want to change and do so many things to overcome your issues (medication, meditation, exercise, eating well, etc.) means you will keep making progress. I hope your therapist meant--you don't have to make changes quickly verses you don't have to change. Baby steps and hope to see you continue to post on here...
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote