View Single Post
Skeezyks
Disreputable Old Troll

Member Since Oct 2015
17.4k hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Smile Dec 24, 2018 at 05:40 PM

Well... I don't know as I have an answer for this. I don't typically eat anything I don't like. And I'm fortunate to actually like a lot of stuff that's good for me.

If you've been trying to eat more healthy foods for almost a year & it's all still making you nauseous, perhaps it's simply time to accept that this simply isn't going to work for you? That doesn't mean you should eat junk food. You could, perhaps, still eat healthy foods you like & then supplement your diet with vitamins to ensure you're getting what you need nutritionally. (Soy sauce isn't even particularly good for you I don't believe. Most of it's full of salt.)

I don't know how much of a cook you are, of course. But one way of slipping some greens into your diet might be to add spinach, or other greens, to casseroles, stews or soups. I have to believe there is a way around this without trying to force yourself to eat stuff you don't like & making yourself sick in the process. Perhaps other members will have some additional suggestions.
Skeezyks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote