View Single Post
Anonymous57363

Trig Dec 24, 2018 at 09:37 PM

So, my original post was something I found online but there's a lot of truth to it.

Here's my own personal description of what depression feels like for me:

When I sink far enough, I find myself in what I call "the other dimension." It is a strange place which somehow looks exactly like my current surroundings, whatever they may be at the time, but something is radically different...something has shifted.

There is light but it isn't "normal" or healthy light. It fluctuates between searing fluorescence and darkness. How can light be dark?? I don't know but it happens in the other dimension.

There are walls all around me there but they are invisible; I can see out and people can see in. But they don't see what I see or feel in the other dimension. My senses are present in the other dimension yet altered. For example, I could hear one of my favorite songs...my ears hear it but my spirit cannot respond to it...cannot draw any joy or solace from it. My spirit is somehow disconnected from my senses...from my own self.

In the other dimension, it is never clear how or why I wound up there or when/if I will leave. Until, at some point, I realize I am not actually there anymore. I may not leave for long. I may be residing very close to the other dimension. But at times, I just realize that I am not currently behind those walls.

I could go on but you folks probably heard enough about the other dimension!!!
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, Sunflower123

Thanks for this!
Ella68