Grand Magnate

Member Since Feb 2015
863 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 24, 2018 at 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gr3tta_0 View Post
Hi possum I think I will wait for Bohemian Rhapsody to be available to stream. Although i am curious to see it.
My wife's eyes are better, thanks for asking! She is having some follow up laser treatments to prevent more problems, i hope they will help. Her gastric pacemaker surgery is tomorrow, and it was down to the wire getting insurance approval. Good to go though, i hope this will help her. She also has a new endocrinologist that we both like much better than the last one. I hope we can have a go at transplant in the coming year.
I really hope your med change will help with the binge eating. Was your quarterly check up okay otherwise? I love to walk with my dog. By myself i would find it hard to get motivated.

Hi marylin i hope your scan will be helpful. I'm glad your doctor is following through. Do you see a dietician? They can help you meal plan for the new year, if you feel you need help. Great job drawing boundaries with negative family.
Thanks for your kind thoughts Gr3tta.I haven't been able to see the doctor yet,scan will probably be in the new year now.I do see the diabetic nurse on 7th January to see if the new meds available are suitable to control my blood sugars.I have to try see my doctor as well but there are no prebookable appointments so I have to ring up in the mornings for that day's available appointments.I wish you and your wife a Happy christmas and New Year 2019.Your wife has a lot of health issues I hope she continues to make progress with her health in the new year.Blessings to you both!
Marylin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Thanks for this!
possum220