View Single Post
dplong
Newly Joined

Member Since Dec 2018
Default Dec 25, 2018 at 03:31 PM

Hey all. I am 25 and currently married. I'm from a pretty small town in Alabama and come from a good size family. I've been married to an Asian girl from Beijing going on three years now. Ever since we have been married communication has not been great. She actively works to keep me away from my family. She was abusive in the past when I did something she didn't like but now she has switched to verbal abuse instead of physical. I used to be very close to my family and would talk to them multiple times a week but now she forbids talking to one brother and complains when I talk to the other brother or my mother. She also has never had sex with me in the almost three years we have been married due to her being scared about it hurting. I have talked to both my mother and father about some of the stuff my wife does and they both have told me I should leave her as have other friends that I confided in. I feel bad about it though because she lost her father 2 years ago and only has a mother left that she does not really get along with. So I feel guilty about the thought of leaving her alone. What do you guys and gals think would be the correct line of action?
dplong is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky