Grand Magnate

Member Since Nov 2015
1,043 hugs
given
PC PoohBah!
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 05:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unaluna View Post
It does feel like an attack. It doesnt come from a good, welcoming place on their part, and when we are vulnerable, we do sense that, like 2 magnets repelling each other.

One time i asked my mother, why do you even invite me? And she answered: so you dont feel left out. Obviously i was already "left out."

I have this one brother who always sends weird things at Christmas. Like it looks like he opens up a drawer and just pulls out some random thing. This year he sent me a sticker of waves with the words Lost At Sea. I mean we all can feel awful at Christmas but I hate his weird, cryptic communications. Why not just send a freaking card? Every year I send him a nice card, a nice gift, and treats for his dog. And in return I just get some creepy thing I don't understand.

I think it is better to be invited and not left out, then to be left out. One Thanksgiving I called my sister and practically begged her to invite me for Thanksgiving. She wouldn't have it because she said I wouldn't like the other people. ********. She's dead now. And that's one of my last memories of her...how she insisted I be left out. For no good reason. People are just strangely self absorbed.

DechanDawa is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, unaluna

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky