Thread: Happy New Year
View Single Post
xmascarol
Grand Member

Member Since Jul 2018
9 hugs
given
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 08:02 AM

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year but to be honest New Years does absolutely nothing for me.It is just another day to me. When I was a kid my parents use to have parties in there basement my brother and I were not allowed there. There was no drinking just a good old time. Who need to drink anyway. I did something once and I will never do this again I got drunk and I was so sick the next morning my mother was laughing at me, I had such a bad headache was sick to my stomach I never upchuck ,but still very sick so I swore if I ever drank again I would know my limit two glasses of a screwdriver were good enough for me,I when I got older went to my cousins Christmas party at her house,her husband was drunk and decided it was okay to put his dirty hands all over me so I immediately put a stop to that.You know what though New Years means nothing to me.They make to ,much of it.Even my husband hated it.Believe me I dont mind spending New Years eve alone.I do anyway . It is just a bore.Hey but if you like it that is fine.Please have a good day anyway.Hope we can all be anxiety free and free of depression to for at least one day.I wish it could be all year but we all know how that will turn out,love you all.God bless you my friends.
xmascarol is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
MickeyCheeky, mulan, Travelinglady

Thanks for this!
MickeyCheeky