Thread: Being a victim
View Single Post
skatkats

Member Since Feb 2018
3 hugs
given
Default Dec 27, 2018 at 11:32 AM

Yright, I have way more than enough evidence. There never was an investigation, she has no evidence whatsoever of her claims other than her father signing an affidavit stating he overheard me on the phone saying I would kill her. That never happened, I have already sent all my phone records to my attorney and the last conversation we had on the phone was February 10th. So if that is in fact true, which it isn’t, why wait until August to report it and sign an affidavit? The attorney will subpoena his phone records and make him show when that phone call alledgedly took place! It never did, not once did I ever threaten her in any way. I was in love with her, I wasn’t going to threaten her.

I do have a friend that I did not know went through the same thing with her mother and she will be a character witness, she has known me over 15 years and knows of my relationships. So I do have that on my side, someone that has known me for a long time, personally known the women I have dated as well as been through the same thing. The only reason her father was never arrested is because his brother was the sheriff and knew how her mother was.
skatkats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Hugs from:
Open Eyes