View Single Post
Anonymous52222

Default Dec 27, 2018 at 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Darkness I didnt mean to make you feel discouraged. I just wanted to share that yes, its not easy but it is possible. Doctors are more discriminate than they used to be which is actually a good thing. I do not know how old you are but in the 90's there were a lot of boys medicated for adhd. Some who needed it and some who didnt. They used to call them "ritalin kids" so I think doctor's being more thorough is a good thing. And yes. doctors are scared of CII substances but not all doctors.

Well, I do feel discouraged now.

You know why I don't see a therapist? Simple. Too much damn work. Expecting me to open an hour per week of my precious time just to go to a therapist plus time for their stupid homework only to have to wait months or years for results (if they appear at all)? No thanks. The same can be said about antidepressants. Like hell I'm going to put in the work of going to a doctor just to take something that takes 6-8 weeks to do anything.

I only considered the ADHD meds because I was looking for a quick short-term fix so I can get more out of my time for the next few months only so I can succeed with my latest money making scheme and drop out of school. Would need a lot of effort to do so since I would still need to keep my student job until my plans start bearing fruit so to speak so remaining a student is paramount for my ambitions. Once I started succeeding with my plans I would stop taking their crap and start treating my issues my own way.

The whole point to what I'm trying to accomplish is to get out of working so much. I'm not going to go into detail on here but I am working on a way to make as much (or more!) money as working for a full time job with 10-20 hours of work per week max. I hate any type of working with a passion (and that includes working to "help" myself because the mental health system tells me I should) and just want to have fun and live in the moment.

Now I'm beginning to think that it's not worth the trouble to even try. I would be better off just getting high off some dank weed at this point at least weed has helped me in the past.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote